disini,, aku tulis ulang juga deh di bawah ini ya,,,
ingredients• 250g unsalted butter
• 200g dark Fairtrade chocolate (70% cocoa solids), broken up (aku pake 100 gr Lindt 70% cocoa dan 100 gr Lindt 60 % cocoa with smooth filling)
• optional: 75g dried sour cherries (aku ga pake, ga suka cherry :))
• optional: 50g chopped nuts (aku pake kacang mete/cashew atau pernah juga pake almond 75 gr)
• 80g cocoa powder, sifted (aku pake 50 gr ghirardelli dan 30 gr bensdrop atau pernah juga 80 gr bordeux)
• 65g plain flour, sifted
• 1 teaspoon baking powder
• 360g caster sugar (aku pake 200 gr icing sugar)
• 4 large free-range or organic eggs
• optional: zest of 1 orange (aku ga pake)
• optional: 250ml crème fraîche (aku ga pake)
Preheat your oven to 180°C/350°F/gas 4. Line a 25cm square baking tin with greaseproof paper. In a large bowl over some simmering water, melt the butter and the chocolate and mix until smooth. Add the cherries and nuts, if you’re using them, and stir together. In a separate bowl, mix together the cocoa powder, flour, baking powder and sugar, then add this to the chocolate, cherry and nut mixture. Stir together well. Beat the eggs and mix in until you have a silky consistency.
Pour your brownie mix into the baking tray, and place in the oven for around 25 minutes. You don’t want to overcook them so, unlike cakes, you don’t want a skewer to come out all clean. The brownies should be slightly springy on the outside but still gooey in the middle. Allow to cool in the tray, then carefully transfer to a large chopping board and cut into chunky squares. These make a fantastic dessert served with a dollop of crème fraîche mixed with some orange zest.